Microsoft revealed in April 2021 that it will develop a new function/feature called “Workspace” for the Microsoft Edge browser. In the recently released Edge 111.0.1661.51 version, Microsoft announced the launch of a preview version of this feature.
Users can click on this link in the Edge browser to visit. The content of the attached page is as follows:
- Browse the web together
- Get more done online
- You and your group can browse the same set of tabs on different devices and sync at any time.
- keep up to date
- Live updates to tabs and favorites in the Edge workspace so everyone stays on the same page.
- Focus on what matters
- Stay focused while working on a specific task, or connect different groups by separating open tabs into unique edge workspace.
Workspace can be used individually or as groups to help manage projects and keep websites and files in one place.
- Instead of sharing multiple project links back and forth with the team, create an Edge workspace where the project’s website and work files are opened as browser tabs and shared with the group using a single link. Live reporting on tabs so everyone stays on the same page using the Edge workspace.
- If you’re working on multiple projects, you can create an Edge workspace to organize the open tabs for each. Whenever you want to work on a project, just open the project’s Edge workspace to open all your websites and work files in one place.