Sony A7C II camera, body priced at RMB 13,999, 28-60 lens set of RMB 15,799, available in mid-September.
The Sony Alpha 7C II (model name: ILCE-7CM2) is described below:
Alpha 7C II adopts about 33 million effective pixels full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor, AI intelligent chip and a new generation of BIONZ XR image processor, shooting photos can realize 7-level 5-axis anti-shake effect. In terms of video performance, it supports high-quality 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:2 video recording with S-Cinetone colour mode for a more cinematic image, and the Alpha 7C II combines a compact and portable design with advanced features that make it suitable for a wide range of subjects, such as travel, foodie visits, and documenting daily life.
Alpha 7C II Key Features:
- Approx. 33-megapixel full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS image sensor, BIONZ XR® image processor
- AI smart chip that recognizes up to 7 types of subjects and supports video auto-composition function
- 7-stage 5-axis stabilization for photo shooting, and stabilization enhancement mode for video support
- Supports 4K 60p (Super 35mm mode) and 10-bit 4:2:2 video recording
- S-Cinetone color mode with LUT import and monitoring support
- Standard sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200 for photo and video shooting (ISO 50-204800 for stills) for high-sensitivity, low-noise shooting
- Lightweight and stylish, measuring approx. 124mm x 71.1mm x 63.4mm and weighing approx. 514g (including battery and memory card)