IT House September 5, based on Android 13 deeply customized Realme UI 4.0 will be released this month, the system base experience will usher in a comprehensive upgrade, there is a new UI design and intelligent interactive experience, today the official announcement of Realme UI 4.0 tasting version of the first batch of the adaptation plan.
Specifically, the first batch of Realme UI 4.0 tasting version is planned to be adapted as follows.
- August 2022: Realme GT2 Pro
- September 2022: Realme GT Neo3 150W, Realme GT Neo3, Realme GT Neo3 Naruto Limited Edition, Realme GT2
- October 2022: Zenith GT2 Master Explorer Edition, Zenith Q5 Carnival Edition, Zenith Q5 Pro, Zenith Q5, Zenith GT Master Explorer Edition
- November 2022: Genuine GT
- December 2022: Zenith GT Neo2, Zenith GT Neo2 Dragon Ball Custom Edition, Zenith GT Neo Flash Edition, Zenith GT Neo
- Q1 2023: Stay tuned
The official also said that the above time is the expected push time for the first batch of models in the Chinese market, and that the adaptation plan for the corresponding models will be released in batches in the above month, and that a more stable adaptation version will be pushed out to all users after the launch of the tasting version for a period of time.
IT Home has learned that Realme officials previously said that Realme Ul 4.0 will implement more fingerprint styles and will optimize dynamic wallpapers on Realme UI 4.0 to bring richer animation effects. Realme also said that it will optimize the notification bar control center in the future Realme UI 4.0, increasing the pull-down notification bar control center. Realme UI 4.0 will also optimize the notification bar control center, increase the playability of the drop-down notification bar control center, and add more controls.