Geely Galaxy new energy today announced the 2023 July car sales data, Galaxy L7 model July sales of 10058, said: “refresh China’s hybrid SUV market monthly sales of 10,000 cars”.
The Geely Galaxy L7’s June sales were 9,673 units, and in its second month on the market, it broke the 10,000-unit mark, with total sales of 17,371 units.
Galaxy L7 length, width and height of 4700 × 1905 × 1685mm, wheelbase of 2785mm, positioning compact SUV; internal equipped with 10.25-inch instrumentation, 13.2-inch center control screen, 16.2-inch passenger screen, 25.6-inch AR HUD, the car machine equipped with Qualcomm 8155 chip, support for the whole scene can be seen that can be said, the four sound area recognition, depth of the continuous dialogue.
The car is equipped with a new generation of Raytheon hybrid system 8848, a new generation of Raytheon electric hybrid engine B-Plus production highest thermal efficiency of 44.26%, 100 kilometres of power loss fuel consumption of 5.23L; equipped with Raytheon 1.5T four-cylinder engine, the system’s integrated maximum power of 287kW, the integrated maximum torque of 535N・m, zero hundred acceleration 6.9 seconds.
At present, most of the car companies have announced the July sales or deliveries,
A summary is as follows:
- BYD’s July new energy vehicle sales of 262,161 units, an increase of about 61.3% year-on-year. BYD’s sales totaled 15,177,798 units this year, up 87.63% year-on-year.
- SAIC Group sold 91,000 new energy vehicles in July, of which SAIC-Volkswagen sold 13,000 new energy vehicles, SAIC-GM sold 10,000 new energy vehicles, up 93% year-on-year, and SAIC-GM-Wuling sold 35,000 new energy vehicles.
- GAC Toyota sold 71,343 units in July, including 17,613 units of Camry.
- Li Auto delivered 34,134 new vehicles in July, up 227.5% year-on-year.
- Nio delivered 20,462 new cars in July, up 103.6% year-on-year, a record high.
- Zero Run Auto delivered 14,335 new vehicles in July, a new record high.
- Deep Blue Auto delivered 13,172 units in July, and the cumulative delivery of S7 models reached 9,197 units.
- Zeekr Automobile delivered 12,039 units in July, a record high, an increase of 139.7% year-on-year, an increase of 13.4% year-on-year, and a cumulative delivery of more than 130,000 units.
- Xpeng Auto delivered a total of 11,008 new vehicles in July, an increase of 28% year-on-year and positive growth for the sixth consecutive month, entering the 10,000-vehicle delivery milestone.
- Neta Auto delivered 10,039 units in July.
- Deliveries of SAIC-GM’s new energy vehicles totalled 10,017 units in July, up 138% year-on-year and 33.5% year-on-year.
- The Buick ELECTRA E5 delivered 3,722 units and the Buick ELECTRA E4 delivered 1,762 units in its first month on the market.
- Sales of new-energy vehicles in July were 6,934 units, a year-on-year decrease of 47.83%.
- Skyworth Auto delivered 3,452 units in July, up 151.42% year-on-year.
- Vohya Auto delivered 3,412 units in July, up 90% year-on-year and 13% sequentially.
- Feifan Auto delivered 2,060 units in July.
- Geely Galaxy L7 model sold 10,058 units in July, claiming to “refresh the speed of China’s hybrid SUV market in breaking 10,000 units per month”.