A reliable source, ShrimpApplePro, recently posted a tweet sharing more CAD renders of the iPhone 15 Pro. The tweet shows that the CAD renderings are based on drawings provided by Apple to accessory manufacturers, which is very credible.
ShrimpApplePro says that the iPhone 15 Pro phone has a camera bump height of 3.78mm, and the camera bump height is 5% thicker than the iPhone 14 Pro Max version.
ShrimpApplePro admits that their measurements “may not be exactly the same as others, but I believe it is accurate”.
The iPhone 15 Pro body size information based on the tweets is as follows:
- Phone length: 159.86 mm
- Width: 77.58 mm
- Thickness: 12.02 mm (including camera bump), 8.25 mm (without camera bump), camera bump height is 3.78 mm
- Camera unit diameter: 16.2 mm
- Camera lens diameter: 13 mm
- Rear flash diameter: 6.7 mm
- Microphone diameter: 0.75 mm, smaller than last year’s model (1.15 mm)
- New mute button: 2.42 mm diameter at each end of the semicircle, 3.51 mm distance between the two centers
- New volume buttons: 2.65 mm diameter per semicircle and 23.5 mm distance between the two centers