ZTE to the AX5400 Pro router pushed the V22.214.171.124B3.0000 firmware update and added a new youth protection and the App side of the network speed test function, specific details are as follows:
- Added Youth Protection function
- New speed test function, You can use an App to test the internet speed.
- Added timer upgrade function
- For campus networks and other user scenarios, the function of setting the dialling service name is added.
- Optimized configuration for visually impaired users
- Optimize static address binding rules
- Optimize the description of words and prompts on the page
In addition, according to the user’s introduction, in the display interface of the software side, dual WANs can independently display the corresponding upstream and downstream conditions The current WiFi channel and strength parameters can be displayed, so users can visually see the changes in network speed.
The following is the parameter information of the ZTE AX5400 Pro router:
ZTE AX5400 Pro adopts a black appearance and spaceship shape design, 6 independent antennas can be folded 180°; equipped with a self-developed 12-core dual-engine main chip, an 8-core NPU can realize 1400% increase in packet fast forwarding performance, and a 4-core 1.1GHz CPU performance increase by 120%.
This router is equipped with 2500M custom ports, which can support 2500M broadband; equipped with 6 independent external signal amplifiers, the strongest signal enhancement of 6dB, the official said that “support the use of large households of more than 100 square meters”.