Microsoft released the KB5025239 cumulative update for Windows 11 systems during the Patch Tuesday event day in April, and the version number is upgraded to Build 22621.1555 after users install it.
According to foreign technology media Window’s Lastest report, in the Reddit community, Microsoft’s official Feedback Hub forum, many users’ feedback after the installation of the April cumulative update appeared a variety of problems.
The summarised issues are as follows:
- Reduced SSD performance, resulting in longer boot times.
- Windows Security application interface does not display properly, error reports that TPM 2.0 is not installed, and error reports that LSA is off.
- Clicking on the desktop icon does not respond or the desktop icon disappears after installing the update.
- The Windows Update update page gets stuck and displays an unhelpful error message.
- Problems using File Explorer, Taskbar and Task Manager.
- A blue screen occurs in rare cases.