Wey announced the latest sales data, May overall sales reached 5770 units, an increase of 128.97% year-on-year and 142.95% year-on-year. Among them, the Blue Mountain DHT-PHEV sales reached 5136 units in May, the first full month after its launch.
Wey brand Blue Mountain DHT-PHEV was launched on April 13, and the delivery started on April 25, 5 days after the launch, the order of Blue Mountain exceeded 5000 units. The front of Lanshan DHT-PHEV adopts a semi-closed grille and is equipped with split LED headlights on both sides; the length, width and height are 5156/1980/1805mm respectively, and the wheelbase is 3050mm, positioning the vehicle as a medium to large SUV model with a 2+2+2 six-seat seating layout.
The interior of the vehicle is equipped with an integrated intelligent entertainment screen consisting of 12.3-inch full LCD instrumentation and 27-inch 4K display screen, built-in Coffee OS 2 car system, equipped with the latest generation of intelligent cockpit system, supporting touch interaction, gesture interaction, head posture interaction, voice interaction and other full-scene four-dimensional interaction.
In terms of power, the Wey DHT-PHEV is equipped with a plug-in hybrid system consisting of a 1.5T engine and dual front and rear motors, with a combined output power of 380kW and a combined torque of 933N・m, supporting three modes of pure electricity, pure electricity priority and intelligent hybrid and seven driving modes; the transmission system is matched with a 2-speed DHT transmission, with a pure electric range of 180 km in WLTC conditions and a combined range of The WLTC range is 180 km and the combined range is over 1000 km.
The following is a summary of the May car delivery/sales data for each brand:
- BYD Auto sold 240,220 units in May, up 97.63% year-on-year.
- Geely sold 24,124 pure electric vehicles in May, up 53% year-on-year.
- BAE sales in May were 4,5003 units, up 114% year-on-year and 10% sequentially. 166,323 units were sold from January to May, up 119% year-on-year.
- RISO delivered 28,277 new vehicles in May, an increase of 146% year-over-year.
- Nio delivered 13,029 units in May, up 18% year-over-year. Nio delivered 13,029 units in May, up 18% year-on-year, including 2,402 units overseas and 1,716 units of Nio GT.
- Nio delivered 12,058 units in May, an increase of 38% year-over-year.
- Zeekr delivered 8,678 vehicles in May, an increase of about 100% year-over-year.
- Xpeng delivered 7,506 new vehicles in May, up 6% YoY.
- Changan Deep Blue SL03 delivered 7,021 units in May.
- Nio delivered 6,155 units in May, down 7.6% YoY.
- AITO Inquirer series delivered 5,629 new vehicles, up 22.7% YoY.
- AITO delivered 3,003 new vehicles in May, an increase of 231% YoY.
- Weiy Auto’s overall sales reached 5,770 units in May.
- Li Technology sold 3,780 units in May, including 3,175 units of new energy vehicles.