Vivo T1x is now officially available in India as a new entry to the company’s product line. This device will join its predecessors the T1 and T1 Pro 5G in a drive for more affordable devices. Let’s take a look at the features of this device, and its pricing.
Vivo T1x specifications and features
There are many features that this device advertises to the public. The selling points of this device from the company’s perspective are performance, battery, design, and photography. In these areas, the T1x does a great job, but, let’s take a look at its actual specifications.
- Screen: 6.58-inch LCD FHD+ screen.
- Processor: Snapdragon 680 processor.
- Storage: 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/128GB storage variants.
- Main Camera: Dual setup with a 50MP main camera, and a 2MP secondary camera.
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charge.
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 12 running Android 12.
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The company also adds the option for RAM extension for users who need more memory on this device. The 4GB RAM variant gets an additional 1GB via virtual extension, while the 6GB variant gets a 2GB RAM extension. From the overall specifications and features of this device, one will conclude that this is a mid-range device.
Vivo T1x price and availability
The T1x is currently available for pre-order in India, and sales start on July 27. This device has a similar variant available in Malaysia, but with minor differences and adjustments. Colour options on this device are Space Blue and Gravity Black.
Pricing of these devices varies according to the storage type, with the 4GB/64GB option retailing for 11,999 Rupees (~$150). The other two storage variants kick up the price a bit, with the 4GB/128GB option going for 12,999 Rupees (~$163). Lastly, the largest available storage variant 6GB/128GB will retail for 14,999 Rupees (~$188).