Two new device entries from Vivo came into the smartphone market one of which is the Vivo S15 Pro. A powerful device that surprising fits into the budget device segment. Using the new Dimensity 8100 processor, this device proves that it is up to the high-performance task.
Vivo S15 Pro specifications and features
With its price on a budget, what specifications can the S15 Pro offer? A MediaTek Dimensity processor, the latest Android version, and so much more. The specifications of this device tend to tick all the right boxes one has while shopping for a device.
- Screen: 6.56-inch AMOLED HDR10+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100.
- Storage: 8GB/256GB, 12GB/256GB storage variants.
- Main Camera: Triple setup with a 50MP wide camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 80W fast charge.
- Operating System: Origin OS Ocean, running on Android 12.
- Biometrics: Under display optical fingerprint sensor.
The specifications available on this device are better than that seen on the S15 model. The design of this smartphone uses curved edges against the flat edges on the base model. Also, it has a better processor and faster charging and better cameras. This makes it an overall better choice among the two new V series devices.
Vivo S15 Pro price and availability
Just like its base model, the Vivo S15 Pro will be available for purchase in Asia and Europe, along with other regions. The African region might not receive this device, but instead a similar model with a different name. Pre-orders of the S15 Pro are on, but the actual sale will start on May 27. The retail price will be 480 EUR (~3409 yuan) hence making it a true midrange flagship device. Two colour options are available on the Vivo S15 Pro, black, and blue.