The Vaio FE 14.4-inch laptop is a new entry from the Japanese manufacturing company. This new series from the company will join the already existing models. The other FE laptops on the official site use the 11th generation Intel Core processor. This new laptop upgrades on processor and performance in comparison with the 11th Gen Vaio FE models.
Vaio FE 14.1-inch laptop specifications and features
This machine comes with a sleek and portable design, but this fancy nature doesn’t hinder it from packing the necessary specifications. A powerful processor and graphics card to assure the user of top performance. It also does well in terms of software, running the latest Windows 11 Home.
- Screen: 14.4-inch LCD IPS full high definition screen.
- Processor: 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1230U or i7-1255U processor options.
- Graphics Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
- Storage: 8GB/16GB LPDDR5 dual-channel Memory and 512GB/1TB solid-state storage variants.
- Web Camera: 2.0MP web camera.
- Battery: 10-hour long-lasting battery.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home.
- Biometrics scanner: A fingerprint sensor.
A rich array of ports exist along the sides of this laptop, two USB 3.1 ports, a USB 2.0/Type-C, and an Ethernet port. The company promises that the audio quality on this laptop is top-notch thanks to its THX spatial audio. It also has two built-in speakers and a microphone for audio connectivity.
Vaio FE 14.1-inch laptop price and availability
The Vaio FE 14.4-inch laptop is available in Walmart and is coming to other online stores. It comes in three colours, Black, Rose Gold, and Silver. All three models are currently on sale at different retail prices. The most expensive of all three variants come with a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U processor.
The i5-1235U variant with an 8GB/512GB storage option will retail for 4,685 yuan (~$699). The Core i5 variant with 16GB/1TB storage will retail for 5,355 yuan (~$799). The most powerful of all three models, the Core i7 variant, comes with a 6,360 yuan (~$949) price tag.