In August this year, the sales volume of its bZ series pure electric models was 6,578 units, of which the brand’s first pure electric sedan, bZ3, accounted for 5,836 units, accounting for 88.7% of the total sales of the bZ series.
FAW Toyota bZ3 will be delivered on April 25, and the listed guide prices are as follows:
- Elite PRO version RMB 169,800
- Long battery life Pro version RMB 189,800
- Long battery life Premium version RMB 199,800
As Toyota’s new pure electric mid-size sedan, the bZ3 is built on the e-TNGA architecture and is equipped with blade batteries and drive motors provided by BYD. The battery comes from Fudi Battery and the drive motor comes from Fudi Power.
The motor of the car is available in two specifications of 135kW and 180kW, the peak torque is 303N m, and the fastest acceleration from 0-50km/h is 3.2 seconds. The battery capacity is available in two options of 49.92kWh and 65.28kWh, and the corresponding CLTC cruising ranges are 517km and 616km respectively. In addition, it also supports fast charging, which takes 27 minutes at 30-80% at room temperature and 47 minutes at -10°C.
At present, many car companies have announced the delivery date for August 2023.
The summary is as follows:
- Basketball Lantu Automobile sold 4,009 units in August: a year-on-year increase of 65%, setting a new record high for the brand.
- Smart cars delivered 3,201 units in August, and a total of 31,033 units have been delivered this year.
- Wuling Bingo models sold 20,188 units in August, and the cumulative sales have exceeded 100,000 units
- GAC Aian delivered 52,057 vehicles in August.
- Skyworth Automobile delivered 3,693 vehicles in August: 987 vehicles were exported overseas, a year-on-year increase of 132.41%.
- SAIC-GM delivered 8,017 new energy vehicles in August, a year-on-year increase of 55.5%.
- Deep Blue Auto delivered 14,736 units in August, and the S7 model delivered 10,039 units in a single month.
- Nezha Automobile delivered 12,103 vehicles in August, an increase of 21% month-on-month.
- Leap Motors: 14,190 new cars were delivered in August, and the C11 car series broke in a single month.
- GAC Toyota sold 79,757 vehicles in August, of which the striker Landa sold 19,839 vehicles
- Li Auto delivered a total of 34,914 vehicles in August, with all three models exceeding RMB 10,000
- Zhiji LS7 model sold 1,537 units in August, and all NOA highways nationwide will be opened by the end of the year
- BAIC Blue Valley (Beijing New Energy Vehicle) sold 7,878 vehicles in August, a year-on-year increase of 90.15% this yearSales of Cyrus new energy vehicles (including AITO) in August were 6,243, a year-on-year decrease of 57.37%
- The sales volume of Zhiji LS7 model in August was 1,537 units, and the order volume of Zhiji LS6 exceeded 10,000 units. The car will be officially launched in mid-to-early October.
- Jikrypton Motors delivered 12,303 vehicles in August, a record high, with both year-on-year and month-on-month growth for 7 consecutive months
- Xpeng Motors delivered 13,690 vehicles in August: a year-on-year increase of 43%, and G6 exceeded 7,000 vehicles
- Kia Motors’ global sales in August were 255,481 vehicles, and two pure electric models, EV6/EV5, were launched in China
- NIO delivered 19,329 vehicles in August: a year-on-year increase of 81% and a month-on-month decrease of 5.5%
- SAIC Group sold 92,000 new energy vehicles in August, rising month-on-month for eight consecutive months
- BYD Auto sold 274,386 vehicles in August, a year-on-year increase of 56.8%