Huawei officially announced the opening of the 2023 Huawei Image Competition, the global Huawei users can participate and the activity time is April 7 – August 15.
- Chen Xiaobo, Chairman of the Chinese Photographers Association
- Fashion photographer Pei Hitomi
- Landscape photographer Jose Ramos (Portugal)
- Portrait photographer Jessica Hromas (Australia)
- Li Changzhu, Vice President of the Strategic Marketing Department, Huawei Terminal BG
The official that the contest rewards are divided into five classes:
- Photographer of the Year (3): Huawei Image Creation Fund 10000 USD (before tax) + electronic version of the award certificate
- Group winners (24): Huawei Image Creation Fund 1500 USD (before tax) + electronic award certificate
- Winners (27): Huawei Image Creation Fund US$1,000 (before tax) + electronic certificate
- Organizing Committee Recommendation Award (5): Huawei Image Creation Fund $500 (before tax) + electronic certificate
- Student Special Award (10): Nova 10 Pro (8GB+256GB), HUAWEI MateBook 14s (i7/16GB-1TB), HUAWEI MatePad Pro (11-inch, 8GB+256GB WiFi version), HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2, HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro 2 + electronic version of the award certificate
- Images taken with Huawei cell phones, creation time is not limited, and Huawei cell phone models are not limited.
- The entries are accepted to be post-processed in Huawei cell phones (third-party software is accepted), and the photos are only accepted in JPG format, and the short side of the photo is not less than 1000 pixels, and the data volume of a single photo does not exceed 20M.
- The video works can be edited in computer or cell phone software, but the video material must be collected by Huawei cell phone, and the data volume of a single work should not exceed 500M, and the mp4 format is accepted. i