Valve released the latest update to the Beta version of its Steam Deck client, which improves features such as on-screen keyboard input.
- Improved responsiveness of the on-screen keyboard
- Fixed the issue of input loss when typing quickly and blindly on the on-screen keyboard in desktop mode
- Fixed an issue where the on-screen keyboard text input dialog advantage in games would block the buttons Steam input.
- Fixed the problem that command settings could not be saved
- Fixed the issue that mouse edge rotation is more sensitive on the left side of the trackpad than the right side Remote Play.
- Fixed a crash when streaming from one Steam Deck to another Steam Deck