Early play is now open for players of the digital deluxe edition of PS5’s Baldur’s Gate, which officially goes live on September 7th.
PlayStation Store learned that “Bode’s Gate 3” in PS5 platform Hong Kong service price is:
- Standard Edition 468 Hong Kong dollars (the current about RMB 433)
- Deluxe Edition 568 Hong Kong dollars (currently about RMB 526)
Deluxe Edition includes:
- The game body
- 96 Hours Early Access
- Divine Bard Song Pack – Perform special songs from the new Divine series
- Exclusive Dice Theme
- Treasure Pack from Green Veron
- Adventurer’s Pouch
- Gather your party and return to the Forgotten Realms to begin a saga of friendship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of supreme power.
- Mysterious forces are awakening within you, and it all stems from the parasite planted in your brain by the Heart Raider. Fight back and turn the power of darkness against you. You can also choose to accept this corruption and become the ultimate evil.
- From the creative team of Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes a next-gen RPG set in the world of D&D (Dungeons and Dragons).
- You can choose from 12 professions and 11 races in the D&D Player’s Handbook, or just play as an origin hero with an elaborate background. Whether you embark on an adventure, acquire loot, engage in combat, or embark on a romance, it’s all part of your adventures in the Forgotten Realms and beyond. You can choose to play solo or online with up to three teammates.
- Hijacked, infected, and lost. You are turning into a monster, but as the corrupted power within you grows, so does your strength. This power may help you survive, but accepting it will surely cost you something. Beyond any ability, however, the bond of trust you build with your teammates may become your greatest strength. In a conflict between demons, gods, and evil other-worldly forces, you’ll work with your teammates to determine the fate of the Forgotten Realms.
- Built utilizing the all-new Divinity 4.0 engine, Baldur’s Gate 3 will give you unprecedented freedom to explore, experiment, interact, and get real-time feedback in an active world full of characters, danger, and deceit. The grand, cinematic narrative brings you closer to your characters than ever before. From the forests cursed by shadows, to the magical caves of the Dark Regions, to the sprawling cities of Baldur’s Gate itself, your actions determine the course of the adventure, but your choices will shape your legacy. You will be remembered.