Sony today released full-frame Vlog flagship camera ZV-E1, single body RMB 15,499, mid-April listing.
The ZV-E1 is currently Sony’s lightest and smallest full-frame microsingle, and when used with the GP-VPT2BT, the wireless Bluetooth multi-functional shooting grip allows for one-handed vlogging. approximately 8 times the performance of its predecessor. Officially, the ZV-E1 can shoot 4K full-frame video with 10-bit 4:2:2 full-pixel readout and non-combined output, enabling users to take full advantage of the camera’s full-frame image sensor to create high quality, high resolution 4K video.
The camera supports 4K 60p video recording and can be upgraded in post to 4K 120p / FHD 240p for smooth 4K slow motion video up to 5x. When shooting video in S&Q mode using the 4K 60p XAVC S-I format, bit rates of up to 600 Mbps (4:2:2 10-bit, H.264, All-I) allow for excellent image quality to be recorded. With the camera upgrade, you can choose XAVC S format and 240 fps frame rate to shoot 10x slow-motion FHD resolution video, bringing smooth upscaling to sports or other exciting moments.
Sony says the ZV-E1 is equipped with an AI smart chip with advanced real-time subject recognition that intelligently predicts and processes information about a person’s body posture, recognizing not only the eyes but also the body and head with high accuracy, making it easy to lock on and track even when the person’s back is to the camera.
ZV-E1 main features:
- Deep learning-based AI smart chip that supports advanced subject recognition focusing and high-precision real-time tracking, automatic framing function and framing stabilization
- Sony’s lightest and smallest interchangeable lens full-frame micro-single
- Support for 4K 60p and upgradeable 4K 120p
- Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with the new BIONZ XR image processor for a wide dynamic range of 15+ levels and high sensitivity up to ISO 409600
- 5-axis stabilization and new dynamic stabilization enhancement mode
- Product display settings and one-touch background bokeh
- Cinematic Vlog settings, including S-Cinetone
- In-camera time-lapse shooting function
- Side-flipping multi-angle LCD screen with new touch operation support
- Built-in intelligent 3-capsule variable directional microphone
- Extensive Sony E-mount lens group
- Convenient smartphone connection, remote control and image transfer
- Eco-friendly design concept