Shanling Audio announced that Shanling M1s player ushered in V1.2 firmware update, which brings a number of optimized system features, including the addition of Bluetooth mode device reverse control, LDAC encoding multi-format switching, the addition of album and lyrics display via Eddict Player Synclink, the addition of technology retro screensaver and more.
M1s V1.2 firmware update content
- Add Bluetooth mode device reverse control function (previous song, next song, play/pause).
- Add LDAC encoding multi-format switching (LDAC sound quality, connection and adaptive).
- adding the display of albums and lyrics via Eddict Player Synclink.
- adding a techno-retro screensaver.
- optimize the return and drop-down box insensitivity when wearing a leather case.
- Optimize the problem of sliding the list too fast.
- Optimize the problem of inserting TF card occasionally not found files.
- Optimize some operations occasionally lead to the crash problem.
- Other optimization.
Firmware upgrade method
- download the firmware package and decompression, the upgrade file “update.bin” copy to the root directory of the memory card.
- Insert the memory card into M1s, click “System Settings” → “System and Update” → “System Upgrade” → “TF card upgrade “, after system confirmation, wait for the system to upgrade itself.
- Go to “System Settings” → “Wireless Settings” → “WiFi” to connect to a valid wireless network.
- Insert a memory card into M1s, click “System Settings” → “System and Update” → “System Upgrade” → “Network Upgrade “After the firmware is downloaded, wait for the system to upgrade itself.
- At least 20% of battery power should be reserved for firmware upgrade.
Firmware download: web link, extraction code: inkj
The M1s is equipped with a 4.4 balanced headphone jack, and the new ES9038Q2M is a high-performance benchmark chip with better parameters. The signal-to-noise ratio is [email protected]Ω, and the total harmonic distortion is [email protected]Ω.
Functionally, M1s supports Audio Casual Gate 2.0, which means that M1s is used as an intermediary to communicate with WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB channels. Devices such as cell phones, tablets, and computers can send digital signals to M1s via the three major channels – USB / Bluetooth / WiFi (via DLNA), and after M1s receives the signal, it can be output via the two major channels – USB / Bluetooth. After receiving the signal, the M1s can output the signal via the two major channels – USB / Bluetooth.
The M1s incorporates a 180 degree screen rotation function to suit different usage scenarios. The screen rotation function, together with the newly developed UI, makes the M1s a smoother and more flexible operating experience, and allows for easy switching between multiple scenarios.