The source @sondesix today after sharing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic promotional image, also shared the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 foldable phone high-definition renderings.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 Phone:
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 phone has a 6.2-inch external screen and a 7.6-inch internal screen in unfolded state. The thickness is 13.4mm when folded and 6.1mm when unfolded.
The Galaxy Z Fold5 phone has a built-in 4400mAh battery that can last up to 73 hours of listening to songs and 21 hours of watching videos. As for the cameras, it comes with a 10MP telephoto, 50MP main camera and a 12MP ultra wide-angle camera.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 Phone:
The Galaxy Z Flip5 phone has an external screen size of 3.4 inches and an internal screen of 6.7 inches. The phone is 15.1 millimetres thick in the folded state and 6.9 millimetres thick in the unfolded state.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 Breaking specs info is as follows:
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz internal screen
- 3.4-inch external screen
- Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy chip
- 12-megapixel primary camera with optical stabilization; 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle
- The 12-megapixel selfie camera on the front of the body
- Battery capacity 3700mAh (typical)/3591mAh (rated), support 25W charging
- 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB
- Based on Android 13