The Galaxy S24 Ultra flagship phone will be launched next year with a screen refresh rate of 144Hz, according to SamLover, a foreign technology media.
The Galaxy S24 Ultra screen has been upgraded to a 144Hz refresh rate for a smoother animation experience, especially in gaming. The media also shared other information about the Galaxy S23 Ultra,
which is attached as follows:
- OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 for Galaxy chip
- UFS 4.1 storage
- 200MP main camera, an upgraded version of the main camera used in the Galaxy S23 Ultra
- More powerful zoom capability
- Many new features/functionality such as satellite connection support
Previously it was announced that Samsung plans to use the same 200 megapixel sensor on the Galaxy S24 Ultra. However, instead of using the existing HP1 and HP2 sensors in the Galaxy S24 Ultra, Samsung will redevelop a 200 megapixel sensor that will provide better overall image performance than Samsung’s existing 200 megapixel sensor. The telephoto camera on the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra will also receive an upgrade and is expected to support a 150x zoom.