India welcomes the Samsung Galaxy F13, which uses the Exynos 850 processor. This device just launched and will be available for sale from June 29. Let’s take a look at the specifications of this device.
Samsung Galaxy F13 specifications and features
This device has a good number of selling points, from the battery to its camera system. At the price of this device, one will expect some solid mid-range specifications. The F13 comes with some features that you do not see with most devices in the mid-range market.
- Screen: 6.6-inch LCD FHD+ resolution.
- Processor: Exynos 850 processor.
- Storage: 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB.
- Main Camera: Triple setup with a 50MP main camera, a 5MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP depth camera.
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charge.
- Operating System: One UI running Android 12.
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
To accommodate the large 6000mAh battery, this new smartphone from Samsung has a larger body. It also has a similar design to the Samsung A13 that is available globally. The company also advertises an auto data switch, a feature that isn’t common with mid-range smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy F13 price and availability
As we should know the Samsung F series is only available in India so this device will not retail in other locations. It is currently sited on the Samsung India website but is not yet available for sale. Its sale will start on June 29 on Flipkart and the company’s official website.
This device will retail in two variants, both using 4GB of RAM but with different storage capacities. The cheaper variant comes with 4GB/64GB storage at an 11,999 Rupee (~$155) price tag. The second variant will launch with a larger 4GB/128GB storage at a retail price of 12,999 Rupee (~$167).