The Realme V20 5G launched in China without creating a big fuss on the internet. This device will join the rest of the Realme V-series as a new 5G-enabled device. Its predecessor the V23 is overall a better device because the V20 5G aims for the budget smartphone market. This device is one of the most affordable 5G devices currently available for sale.
Realme V20 5G specifications and features
This device doesn’t pack a lot of amazing specifications and features. For a fact, it might be one of the simplest 5G devices you might come across. A basic 5G device for those who don’t need flagship performance or those shopping on a budget.
- Screen: 6.5-inch LCD teardrop screen type.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700.
- Storage: 4GB/128GB.
- Main Camera: Dual setup with a 13MP main camera, and a 0.8MP secondary camera.
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charge.
- Operating System: Android, 11/12.
- Biometrics: No fingerprint sensor.
Very basic specifications for day-to-day smartphone operations. The processor packs the power to perform most tasks without glitches or lag. It might not be the most impressive device on the market, but it serves its purpose.
Realme V20 5G price and availability
Sadly, the Realme V-series do not launch outside China, so the V20 5G won’t be coming to other regions. For those in China, this device comes in two colours, Star Blur and Ink Cloud Black. It would retail for 999 yuan (~$149) which makes it a close competitor to the OnePlus N10 5G and N200 5G.