Realme Narzo 50i Prime is launched as the newest member of Realme Narzo series. It shares some specifications and a similar design from Realme C30 which exclusively debuted in India. Some features are noteworthy given that the product price is affordable.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime specifications and features
The specifications and features of Narzo 50i Prime are modest and adequate for entry-level users. It is equipped with Unisoc processor which is adequate enough to handle everyday tasks and it boots with Android 11. The device itself scores 209,832 at Antutu benchmarking, which is quite satisfying result on its segment, and the device also providing users with a durable power supply that will be enough to survive a day or more with 5000mAh battery size. The specifications listed here:
- Screen size: 6.5inch HD+ LCD display
- Processor: Unisoc T612, Octa-core 12nm clocked at 1.8Ghz each.
- Storage: 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB LPDDR4X RAM with UFS 2.2 Storage and expandable storage up to 1TB.
- Main Camera: 8MP single camera setup.
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera.
- Battery and Charging Speed: 5000mAH battery with 10W fast charge.
- Operating System: Realme UI Go edition powered by Android 11.
- Misc. : 3.5mm headphone jack.
Judging from the design of Narzo 50i Prime which is identical to the C30, it will attract especially young buyers. And also the colors provided are eye-catching and youthful. It comes in Dark Blue for a calming and thoughtful aura and Mint Green for a bright and fresh aura.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime price and availability
The product is available in 2 storage variants. The price for the 3GB/32GB variant is priced at $99.99 and for the 4GB/64GB variant is priced at $109.99. Realme Narzo 50i Prime is open for pre-order and will be available on from 27th June on AliExpress for global markets.