Raytheon launched the new Boreal FX2 server, equipped with Zhaoxin’s new generation of Kaisheng KH-40000 series server processors.
The Borui FX2 is a high-performance 2U general-purpose rackmount server developed by Raytheon based on the latest generation of MegaChip Kaiser KH-40000 series server processors, equipped with 2-way KH-40000/16 processors, with 32 CPU cores, 2.2GHz base frequency, DDR4 3200 RDIMM memory support, and a maximum capacity of 1TB.
Kaiser KH-40000/16 processor is based on Zhaoxin’s new self-developed “Yongfeng” core microarchitecture, with 16 CPU cores integrated into a single processor, operating at a maximum frequency of 2.7GHz, providing 32MB cache, and supporting 4 channels of DDR4 memory and 64 PCIe channels in a single processor. 3.0, and supports the newly upgraded ZPI 3.0 technology for multiple interconnects.
Zhaoxin Announces New Generation of 16nm Kaiser KH-40000 and Kaiser KX-6000G Series Processors, Score Test Out
Officially, Raytheon Boreal FX2 server widely supports all kinds of server operating systems, as well as domestic databases and middleware, and is compatible with all kinds of software and hardware, which can help users quickly build the localized computing platform required for business and achieve rapid and smooth migration.
- 2-way Kaiser KH-40000/16 processor, 2.2GHz, maximum operating frequency 2.7GHz.
- 8×16GB DDR4 3200MT / s RDIMM, supporting up to 1TB.
- 480GB SSD + 3×4TB 3.5-inch HDD as standard.
- Supports 12×(3.5/2.5-inch) + 2×(2.5-inch) + 2× internal M.2 SATA HDD expansion.
- Support RAID 0/1/5/10 disk arrays.
- Provides 8 x PCIe 3.0 expansion slots + 1 x OCP 3.0 expansion slot.
- Support IPMI management with AST2500 BMC chip on board.
- Passed national mandatory CCC certification, energy-saving certification.