Most Viewed Content:

Xiaomi Redmi X86 giant screen TV, 4K display + metal body RMB 4999

Xiaomi previously announced the Redmi X86 giant-screen TV. Xiaomi...

Sega says Sonic the Hedgehog series has surpassed 1.5 billion sales and downloads

Sega released the latest sales of its "Sonic the...

Radeon RX 7900 RDNA 3 graphics cards will be similar to or better than RTX 40 series

AMD is stockpiling a large supply of Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ graphics cards for next month’s launch, the supply chain reports. It looks like AMD has stocked up on a large number of Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards based on the RDNA 3 GPU architecture, which will launch next month on December 13.

AMD has reportedly been increasing orders for the Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards so that gamers can get them with relative ease at launch.

The report also states that the first supply of AMD Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards (including both Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Radeon RX 7900 XT models) will not be small, and is said to be much better than the supply of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards at launch. Over the past few days we have learned that NVIDIA shipped a total of 160,000 Ada GPUs, of which 81.25% of the units were RTX 4090 (AD102) GPUs and the remaining 18.75% were RTX 4080 (AD103) GPUs.

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 was completely sold out at launch, however, with some effort, the card can still be found at retail stores. Meanwhile, even though far fewer RTX 4080s were shipped than 4090s, some retail stores can still find plenty of them due to the perceived inflated price, and no doubt the card is also being resold online, where people can find quite a few 4080s on eBay and ask for a lot of money.

The RTX 4080’s current embarrassment is largely due to its ridiculous $1199.90 pricing, and the fact that AMD promises performance per dollar and per watt that is threatening to the RTX 4080. In AMD’s marketing slides, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX is positioned directly against the RTX 4080, so users will really want to know the end result of both products before making a buying decision.

If AMD does manage to knock off the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 graphics card in the final GPU review, then we could see an already surging demand for the Radeon RX 7900 series and more for the Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card with a price tag of $999 (suggested retail price), and the extra number of the company’s prepared graphics cards will really come in handy, and since there are no cryptocurrency miners interfering right now, we can expect the cards to be sold at official retail prices this time around.

Latest

Apple Music App Accidentally Appears in Tesla Model S’s Show Car

Apple Music may make its way into Tesla vehicles...

AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors see the first round of price cuts 7950X down to $574

AMD Ryzen 7000 series "Zen 4" desktop processors have...

LG launches vibrating display panel that turns car dashboards and headrests into speakers

LG Display has developed a new invisible speaker technology...
spot_img

Newsletter

Don't miss

Apple Music App Accidentally Appears in Tesla Model S’s Show Car

Apple Music may make its way into Tesla vehicles...

AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors see the first round of price cuts 7950X down to $574

AMD Ryzen 7000 series "Zen 4" desktop processors have...

LG launches vibrating display panel that turns car dashboards and headrests into speakers

LG Display has developed a new invisible speaker technology...
spot_imgspot_img

NVIDIA RTX 4050 mobile GPU may come with 6GB of video memory

Samsung notebook not long ago revealed Nvidia's RTX 4050 graphics card. According to the test information on Geekbench, this RTX 4050 may be equipped...

Wang Hua clarified “Xiaomi 14” rumors: No plans to change name for Xiaomi 13 series

There are recent rumors that Xiaomi 13 series may be skipped, according to the suspected Xiaomi new box leaks, Xiaomi will likely be released...

Apple iPhone 14 Pro, Max shipment delay extremely long, iPhone 14, Plus demand remains sluggish

UBS analyst: Apple iPhone 14 Pro / Max shipment delay "extremely long", iPhone 14 / Plus demand remains sluggish The wait time for the iPhone...