According to the official news of “PUBG Mobile” the new blue circle attack and defence mode will be opened from 3:00 pm on July 12th to 3:00 pm on July 25th, 2023.
A brief introduction to the blue circle attack and defence mode of “PUBG Mobile” as follows:
This mode not only emphasizes strategic team battles but is also different from PUBG’s traditional tactical competitive gameplay. It will bring you an opportunity to further improve your strategic literacy and teamwork capabilities. The game in the blue circle attack and defence mode will be launched on the special map of this mode – Riviera and the game will be a 6-on-6 team battle. Players need to perform the task of installing or dismantling the blue circle generator according to the role played by their own team and compete with each other for the victory of the game. In the blue circle attack and defence mode, everyone will experience an unprecedented sense of thrill and tension.
Game View: 1st person only.
- Total Number of Players: 12, players will be divided into two teams to play 6 vs. 6 matches.
- Teams: Single or pre-team (up to 6 players).
- Rounds: 12 rounds of 7 wins, in case of a tie there will be 2 overtime rounds. Duration of each round: 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Midway Entry System: When a player leaves a match in progress, the system will allow other players to join the game within the first 3 rounds. Players can play Circle of Blue Attack and Defense Mode through the “Arcade” page.
- This mode does not support AI.