A long-lasting battery and a powerful MediaTek processor are just a few features of the POCO X4 GT. This device just launched alongside the POCO F4. On its part, the X4 GT pushes for users looking for a powerful and efficient device for gaming. This doesn’t mean that the new device in POCO’s X series loses out on other features.
POCO X4 GT specifications and features
Asides from a powerful processor and a good battery, what other features make a device suitable for gaming? The POCO X4 GT tries in its little way to answer this question. This device supports Dolby Hi-Res audio, is very responsive to touch, has flat edges for a better grip, and so much more. Here are its basic specifications:
- Screen: 6.6-inch LCD supporting 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor.
- Storage: 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB storage variants.
- Main Camera: Triple setup with a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charge.
- Operating System: MIUI 13 for POCO on Android 12.
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
At the charging speed of this device, its 5080mAh battery will get to 100% in 46 minutes. Running games on this device also promises to be smooth thanks to its Dimensity 8100 processor. One feature that this device brings back is the 3.5mm headphone jack. The specifications and features of this device make it a mid-range flagship device.
POCO X4 GT price and availability
The sale of this device will kick off on June 27 and will be available in select retailers. Once available, this device will retail at an early bird discount. Its original price will be 2,680 yuan (~€380) for the 8GB/126GB storage option. The second storage option will retail for 3,030 yuan (~€430). It’d be available in the following colours, Blue, Black, and Silver.