PICO XR official WeChat public account recently announced that it will push PICO OS 5.5.0 update, new phone remote projection guide, phone message access VR, etc. Related updates are as follows:
- Mobile remote screen projection guide, which supports the projection of VR screens to the mobile app, and can provide auxiliary guidance for VR devices on the phone: the phone remote screen projection guide function has been added, and you can view the associated screen through the mobile app. VR screen, and you can click any coordinate on the phone, and a prompt of the corresponding position will appear in the VR device (supports PICO 4 Pro, PICO 4 and PICO Neo3);
- Phone messages are connected to VR, and you can easily view SMS verification codes, messages and phone reminders in VR. It is very convenient for friends who need to wear VR to check
- phone notifications (support PICO 4 Pro, PICO 4 and PICO Neo3, “PICO VR” mobile app needs to be upgraded to version 2.1.2 and above);
- Streaming assistant version 9.4.7, the streaming game experience has been greatly improved: For gamers, a series of hardcore optimization strategies have been launched in PICO streaming assistant version 9.4.7, which has greatly improved the basic streaming game experience (Supports PICO 4 Pro, PICO 4 and PICO Neo3);
- Release of PICO motion tracker, the beginning of full-body motion capture: With PICO motion tracker, users’ leg movements can be recognized in VR applications, and experience full-body motion-sensing gameplay. “With the PICO motion tracker, users can not only control the handle, but also use their legs to hit notes or avoid obstacles, and easily burn fat all over the body. The PICO motion tracker can be purchased at the PICO official mall (supports PICO 4 Pro, PICO 4 and PICO Neo3).
Fixed the problem that some programs caused the screen to shake; Solved the problem that the sound of karaoke in some applications is loud and quiet; Solved the problem that the problem feedback submit button could not be clicked in some cases; Solved the problem that in some cases, from the recommendation page to the application details page, pressing the B key to return to the invalid problem; Solved the problem that you need to press the B key twice to go back when opening some flat applications; Solved the problem that some games cannot record the screen by long pressing the capture button; Solved the problem that the device restarted when the screencasting ended under some systems; Optimized the problem that some tasks in the novice guide were not carried out smoothly; Fixed the problem that in some cases, after creating a large space safe zone, the facing direction would be wrong; Fixed the problem of wrong height in some space calibration; Fixed the problem that the cursor would be lost occasionally in the head-controlled cursor mode, and the confirmation operation could not be completed; Fixed a problem in the safe area of the streaming interface in some cases; Fixed the problem that the background component failed to start due to some reasons in very occasional cases, which caused some applications to start incorrectly; Optimized the sliding method of privacy agreement and policy pages; Fixed an issue where some games failed to preload.
Solved the problem of abnormal crash in some cases; Solved the problem that some programs and virtual scenes conflicted, which would cause the program to crash; Solved the problem that the streaming of Neo3 sometimes gets stuck on loading, and some problems that may cause stuttering and noise on the headset. It is recommended that you download the latest version of the Streaming Assistant PC in time according to your model; Solved the problem that sometimes the power of the controller shows a low battery status error; Solved the problem that occasionally the resource library cannot be successfully displayed after the application is installed; Fixed an issue where controllers would automatically disconnect prematurely in some placement situations.