OPPO launched a new “Smart Network Slowdown” function for ColorOS on April Fool’s Day, and it was officially launched on April 31st.
Weak signal for calls:
- When you get a phone call from your parents, you don’t have to say “crooked? Crooked? You don’t need to pretend the signal is bad. Just turn on the weak signal function, and the other party will continue to receive “the other party’s network is not good”, so you can quickly get away from the embarrassment of being rushed into marriage.
- When you receive a call from the leader on the weekend, besides the weak signal function, you can also choose to turn on the ambient sound of hospitalization, vehicle cuts, accident scenes ambient sound, movie theater screening room ambient sound, music theater ambient sound and other different ambient extra voice, so that your reasons for refusing to work overtime on the weekend are more convincing.
Meeting screen still:
- When you have to access a video conference that you don’t want to access when you are off work, turn on the “conference screen still” function to make your call video page stand still and feel freer to fish.
Game cloud slowing down the private network:
- When you are playing Solo with your opponent and find that you are being suppressed online, just turn on the “Game Cloud Slowdown Private Network” function, your opponent will continue to see the prompt that you are disconnecting and reconnecting, so that the excuse of “if it weren’t for the poor network, I would have won you” is more courageous.
Payment code dynamic does not load:
- The next time you have dinner together, your friends always let you pay alone, so you can turn on the “payment code dynamic not loading” feature in advance, and the phone page will continue to display the “payment code loading failure” prompt, giving the pressure of the shopkeeper’s attention back to your friends.