The OPPO Pad Air is the company’s second attempt at a full-fledged tablet. The first attempt (OPPO Pad) hit the market early this year, and it features an 11-inch IPS LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. The OPPO Pad has a lot of amazing features, but how will this new model stack up against its predecessor. Let’s find out by taking a look at its specifications.
OPPO Pad Air specifications and features
The OPPO Pad Air is a more budget version of the original pad that the company released early this year. It comes with features that aren’t as outstanding as the previous model, but it is still a pro at its game. This tablet made its introduction alongside the OPPO Reno 8 series. Here are its basic specifications:
- Screen: 10.36-inches 2K screen display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Mobile Platform.
- Storage: 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, 6GB/128GB fast storage.
- Main Camera: 8MP main camera.
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charge.
- Operating System: Colour OS 12.1 (optimized for large screens), running on Android 12.
- Security: Face recognition technology.
The OPPO Pad Air is a sleek and trending tablet which measures 6.94mm in thickness. For productivity, this tablet doesn’t come with a Bluetooth keyboard in the box. One will need to buy a keyboard in case you need one for typing and basic work activities.
OPPO Pad Air price and availability
The pricing of this device is based on its storage variants, while purchasing, pick the storage option that suits you best. The price of this device starts at 1299 yuan (~$194.76) for the 4GB/64GB variant, 1499 yuan (~$224.67) for the 4GB/128GB variant, and is currently available for booking right now. Shipping will start on the 31st of May in China. Two colour options are available with the Pad Air, the colours are Fog Gray and Star Silver. A global launch of this tablet might come in a few months.