OPPO K10 ColorOS 13.0 along with the arrival of OPPO K9s 5G, did not upgrade the Android 13 system users can now apply for ColorOS 13.0 public test upgrade.
OPPO K9s 5G was released in 2021, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, also equipped with a 120Hz gaming screen, flagship X-axis linear motor, 5000mAh battery + 30W fast charging, at that time from 1499 yuan, just last June to upgrade Android 12.
The new version is expected to be reviewed in batches within 5 working days after the end of the recruitment, the review results please refer to the phone’s taste application interface, the version will be pushed in batches after the completion of the review
- Please make sure you back up your important data before upgrading to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other circumstances after upgrading.
- There are more common three-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13, so after upgrading Android 13, third-party applications may not work properly (such as flashing, lagging, black screen, power consumption, etc.), we suggest you try to update the application to the latest version in the software store first.
- Two days after the upgrade, the system background will carry out a series of adaptation and optimization actions, which may lead to heat, lag and fast power consumption of the phone. It is recommended that you restart the phone after charging for 2 hours after upgrading, or it will recover after a period of normal use.
- The current version has the following known problems, please consider carefully signing up.
(1) camera settings priority storage to SD card, click the bottom left corner of the thumbnail camera flashback after taking pictures.
(2) Failure of cell phone interconnection screen casting in specific scenarios (after upgrading, search “Device Quick Connect” in the software store and click update, restart the phone to recover).
- Please make sure your phone version has been upgraded to the basic version C.12 (version number view method: Settings > About this machine > Version information > Version number)
- Please click “Settings > About this phone > Version information at the top (above “Phone name”) > Settings button at the top right corner > Taste application > Upgrade public test” on your phone, and then follow the instructions to apply.
- After submitting your application, please wait patiently! The staff will conduct a qualification audit according to your questionnaire filling after the recruitment is finished, and the audit result will be shown on the tasting application interface of the phone.