In order to meet the [deep user] tasting experience needs, OPPO K9 Pro 5G now opens ColorOS 13.0 x Android 13 system upgrade log version user recruitment.
Recruiting Model: K9 Pro 5G
Recruiting time: 2023/1/30-2023/1/31
The new version is expected to be reviewed in batches within 5 working days after the end of recruitment and will be pushed in batches within 3 working days after the completion of the review.
- In the new upgrade of the internal test, the internal test version will be divided into log version and nolog version. This internal test recruitment version is the log version. Both versions are internal test versions, their operation is not as stable as the official version, there are some bugs, the main differences are as follows.
log version: the log capture switch is always open by default, which will have some impact on the performance and battery life of the phone, but does not affect the normal use of the phone, and you can go to the feedback toolbox to submit log feedback when experiencing the version. The testing period of the internal test log version is 4~6 months, and the official version will be pushed after the test is finished, and the public test version will not be pushed in the middle. The internal log version has higher quota and requirements, so it is recommended that log version is preferred by upgrade explorers with testing experience.” Please make sure you back up your important data before upgrading to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other situations after upgrading.
- After upgrading to Android 13, there may be a situation that the third-party application cannot be used normally (such as flashing, lagging, black screen, power consumption, etc.), we suggest you try to update the application to the latest version in the software store first.4, two days after the upgrade, the system background will carry out a series of adaptation and optimization actions, which may lead to heat, lag and fast power consumption of the phone. It is recommended that you restart the phone after charging the screen for 2 hours after upgrading, or it will recover itself after a period of normal use. Feedback]
- You can give feedback in the Feedback Toolbox App (you can also enter the App by dialing *#800#) if you encounter any problems during the upgrade of the internal test version.
Note: Please do not pass the information about the internal test to any platform other than the designated feedback channel, including but not limited to the system interface, features, update logs, internal test SMS, etc. Once found, the upgrade internal test qualification will be canceled.
- Please make sure your cell phone version has been upgraded to C.13 (Version number view method: Settings > About this machine > Version information > Version number)
- Please click “Settings > About this phone > Version information at the top (above “Phone name”) > Settings button at the top right corner > Taste application > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then follow the instructions to apply.
- After submitting the application, please wait patiently! The administrator will review the qualification according to your questionnaire after the recruitment is finished, and the review result will be shown in the Taste Application interface.