ColorOS announced that the new ColorOS 13.0 x Android 13 system is here, in order to meet the needs of more users’ taste experience, now open the OPPO K10x 5G ColorOS 13.0 upgrade public beta version user recruitment. The recruitment period is 2022/11/23 – 2022/11/25.
The OPPO K10x is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chip and features a 6.59-inch 120Hz refresh rate LCD screen with a screen resolution of 2412 x 1080. It has a 64-megapixel triple camera on the rear, a Diamond Smart Cooling system, a built-in 5000mAh battery, support for 67W wired fast charging, is 8.5mm thick, weighs 195g, and comes in two colors – Aurora and Aurora Night – with ColorOS 12.1 pre-installed and running.
Version review and push time: The review will be conducted in batches within 5 working days after the end of recruitment.
- Please make sure to back up your important data before upgrading to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other situations after upgrading.
- There are more common three-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13. After upgrading to Android 13, there may be cases in that third-party applications cannot be used normally (such as flashing, lagging, black screen, power consumption, etc.), so we suggest you try to update the application to the latest version in the software store first.
- Two days after the upgrade, the system background will carry out a series of adaptation and optimization actions, which may lead to heat, lag and fast power consumption of the phone. We suggest you restart the phone after charging for 2 hours after upgrading, or it will recover after a period of normal use.
You can give feedback in the “Upgrade Tasting Circle” of the OPPO community when you encounter problems during the use of the public beta version. Feedback method: After entering the upgrade tasting circle, click “+” at the bottom right corner, then click “Feedback” and submit feedback according to the format.
Please join the Upgrade Tasting Circle by going to OPPO Community > “Circles” at the bottom > “View All” at the top right > All Circles > Upgrade Tasting Circle > Join.
How to apply
- Please make sure your phone version has been upgraded to the basic version A.04 or A.05 (how to check the version number: Settings > About this phone > Top version information > Version number)
- Please click “Settings > About this phone > Top version information (above “Phone name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Taste application > Upgrade public test” on your phone, and then follow the instructions to apply. Due to the characteristics of the public test, we suggest you fill in your real cell phone number when you apply so that you can handle the feedback from the public test in time.
- PS: You can increase the probability of passing the audit by participating in the question and answer, so please make sure to participate in the question and answer! >> Upgrade the internal test / public test question-answering mechanism
- After submitting the application, please wait patiently! The administrator will review your eligibility after the end of recruitment based on your completed questionnaire, and the audit result will be shown on the cell phone’s fresh application interface.