OPPO Find X3 series, OnePlus 9 series opened ColorOS 13.0 × Android 13 upgrade public beta recruitment.
The recruitment time is September 15 – September 16 12:00, 5 working days after the appointment application review, the version will be pushed in batches after the completion of the review.
Users need to ensure that the phone version has been upgraded to the basic version, the version number can be viewed through “Settings > About Phone > Version Information > Version Number”.
- Find X3 Pro Photographer’s Edition Basic Edition — C.11
- Find X3 Pro, Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition Basic — C.69
- Find X3 Base Edition — C.35
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G Base Edition — C.67
- OnePlus 9 5G Base Edition — C.67
It is important to note that OPPO said that there are many common three-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13, and the third-party applications may not work properly after upgrading to Android 13, such as flashing, lagging, black screen, power consumption, and so on. In addition, users who upgrade the nolog version do not need to sign up for the public beta, they can upgrade to the public beta directly by pushing the version through the system.
The current version of the known problems exists as follows.
OPPO Find X3 Series
- Notifications and status bar” – “Desktop corner” in the settings menu, probable flashback (Find X3 only).
- Probable lagging and restarting of QQ Speed game (Find X3 only).
- Probable inability to add widgets to the desktop (Find X3 only).
- Probable camera zoom lag (Find X3 only).
- In high-temperature charging scenarios, the negative screen shows that the battery is fully charged, but is not (Find X3 Pro only).
- Probable background multitasking interface Gaussian mode not taking effect (Find X3 Pro only).
- The probabilistic lock screen touch error does not work (Find X3 Pro only).
- Probabilistic night mode countdown display misalignment (Find X3 Pro only).
OnePlus 9 series
- High-temperature charging scenario, the negative screen view shows full charge, but not actually full.
- Probabilistic background multitasking interface Gaussian mode does not take effect.
- Probabilistic lock screen touch error does not take effect.
- A probabilistic night mode countdown display is misplaced.
- After turning on the flashlight, the lock screen interface does not show the flashlight open/close shortcut notification.