NVIDIA today released Game Ready 528.24 WHQL driver (click here to download), providing support for three new DLSS 3-supported titles.
The new Game Ready driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest games that support NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology, including Marvel’s Children of the Night, Hitman 3, and Lone Ranger of Mars. In addition, the driver also provides support for games that support NVIDIA DLSS technology, including Dead Space and Forspoken.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom were unstable in version 528.02 .
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application is unstable in 528.02 when using GeForce Experience .
- [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing 
- Autodesk Alias. expected transparency window appears opaque 
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure 
- Switching HDR in-game when using a non-native resolution causes game stability issues. 
- If DSR / DLDSR is enabled, the monitor may flicker briefly when waking up from display sleep. 
- [Halo Wars 2] The in-game foliage is larger than normal and the display flickers constantly 
- [Steam Edition] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may show flickering when staring at the sky [3858016
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 12.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.963.0