HMD takes their goal of sustainable devices a step further with the Nokia X30 5G. This device is the company’s third major entry into their X-series of budget devices. It is also a unique entry on the part of the company, as it stands out in its design.
Nokia X30 5G specifications and features
As we know, HMD has stepped out of the flagship race and is now focusing more on its midrange budget devices. The design and specifications on the X30 5G show HMD’s commitment to this line-up. This device ticks the right boxes in terms of its specifications.
- Screen: 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G.
- Storage: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB variants.
- Main Camera: Dual setup with a 50MP wide camera and a 13MP ultrawide camera.
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 4200mAh battery with 33W fast charge.
- Operating System: Android 12.
- Biometrics: Under display optical fingerprint sensor.
This is Nokia’s first device in the X-series with an under-display fingerprint sensor. Its camera bump is similar to that on the G11 and G21 devices the company launched earlier this year. To improve camera stability, this device comes with support for OIS. They also promises 3 years of OS upgrades on this device to help users keep the device up-to-date and secure.
Nokia X30 5G price and availability
The new entry into Nokia’s X-series line of devices is not yet available for purchase. It will become available on the company’s official store before making its way to other online retailers. Available colours on this device are Cloudy Blue and Ice White. It will retail for $530 in the global market, but, certain regions will get it sooner than others.