The multi-display management tool DisplayFusion recently released the 10.0 version update. This update focuses on adding support for the Win11 system, and the .NET framework version has also been updated to .NET 7.
Another thing worth noting is that the new version of DisplayFusion 10.0 no longer supports Win7, Win8, Win8.1, and the previous version of Win10 1607.
DisplayFusion 10.0 update is as follows:
- Enables a new code signing certificate.
- Upgrade to .NET 7 (requires at least Win10 1607 and later).
- Win 7, Win 8/8.1 and Win10 versions below 1607 are no longer supported. Users can still install DisplayFusion on the above systems, but support is not provided.
- Multiple script editing windows can now be opened.
- Significant improvements to script functions in the Code Editor.
- Added a DisplayFusionCommand entry to the Select Application dialogue.
- Added advanced setting to disable webview2 installation prompt.
- Added advanced settings to set the polling interval for the “Lock Mouse Cursor” feature.
Multi-monitor management tool DisplayFusion 10.0 is available for free, but some high-end features are available for a fee, and users can try it for free for 30 days.
A lifetime license of DisplayFusion 10.0 for a single computer costs $34 (currently about RMB 234), and the Home Edition costs $49 (currently about RMB 337).