Speaking of privileges, the new Motorola Moto X30 Pro is the first device to use a 200MP camera sensor. The said 200MP sensor is a product of Samsung and will feature on their coming flagship device, the S23 Ultra. In the meantime, the new Motorola flagship device can continue basking in its photography glory. Well, the area of the camera isn’t the only thing the X30 Pro aced, it also comes with some amazing features.
Motorola Moto X30 Pro specifications and features
As we know, this is a flagship device, hence it comes with top-tier features. Some of these features include its processor, storage, and battery capacity. Let’s take an in-depth look at the specifications and features of this new flagship device.
- Screen: 6.7-inch OLED HDR10+ screen with 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- Storage: 8GB/128GB, 12GB/256GB, and 12GB/512GB storage variants.
- Main Camera: Triple setup with a 200MP main camera, 50MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera.
- Front Camera: 60MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: 4610mAh battery with 125W fast charge.
- Operating System: MyUI 4.0, running on Android 12.
- Biometrics: Under display optical fingerprint sensor.
In terms of design, the screen on this device features a waterfall display, giving it a premium look. On the back, the rear camera is to the left-hand side, with the 200MP main sensor sitting above the other two sensors. The flagship device also comes with Motorola’s “Ready For 3.5” giving extra productivity abilities to the Moto X30 Pro.
Motorola Moto X30 Pro price and availability
Just like the Motorola Razr 2022, this device is currently available in China alone. There will be a global launch for Motorola’s new flagship devices, and only then will they be available for retail in other regions. When it comes to colour options, there are only two available colours with this device being white and black.
Surprisingly, the pricing of this device isn’t as aggressive as other flagship devices with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. The 8GB/128GB storage variant comes with a retail price tag of 3,499 Yuan (~$519). The larger storage variants being the 12GB/256GB and 12GB/512GB retail for 3,999 Yuan(~$593) and 4,299 Yuan (~$638) respectively.