Microsoft today released the Win11 Build 25330 preview update for members of the Windows Insider program on the Canary Channel. The most noteworthy improvement in this update is the optimization of Surface Dial settings options in the Settings app.
The Surface Dial is an accessory introduced by Microsoft in 2016 for Surface Studio devices to meet the creative needs of users.
Microsoft has not officially updated the Surface Dial since then, but now Microsoft has finally improved the settings in Win11.
Win11 Build 25330 changelog as follows:
- The Snipping Tool screenshot tool will be opened by default when users press the Print Screen button on the keyboard. Users can turn off this setting by going to Settings > Accessibility > Keyboard. If you have previously modified this setting yourself, your preferences will be retained.
- If you have changed the primary mouse button under Settings > Bluetooth and Devices > Mouse, Windows Sandbox will now follow that setting.
- When encrypting disks with Bitlocker, users can now minimize the encryption progress dialog.
- Users can uninstall the Camera app.
- Install free apps and games from search results: Microsoft has introduced a new way to install free apps and games. Hovering over the search results page will expand the free apps, where you can find a convenient install button. This will trigger an install without having to navigate to the product page.
- Optimized design for purchasing apps and games in the Microsoft Store: The shopping dialog style fits better with the Win11 system style.
- Improved in-app review dialogs: The in-app review experience has been revised to better fit the Win11 style and to complete reviews faster and more reliably.