Netizens recently spotted an ad on the Xbox Dashboard suggesting that Microsoft will soon launch an Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family subscription program. The program was first revealed in August of last year, and no official launch date has been announced yet.
The screenshot shows that the Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family subscription plan costs $39.95 per month (currently about 275 RMB) and supports up to 5 people to enjoy all the benefits of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. For comparison, the Ultimate version costs $14.99 (currently about RMB 103).
The Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family subscription benefits are as follows:
- Supports up to 5 separate accounts to share benefits.
- Accounts can be used both inside and outside the home.
- Accounts can be used simultaneously.
- Available for PC, Xbox and cloud gaming platforms.
- New games are always being added
- Xbox Game Studios games are available same day
- Includes EA Play membership
- Exclusive member discounts and offers
- Free benefits, including in-game content and partner offers