Microsoft for the Release Preview channel of the Windows Insider project members, launched for Win10 KB5025297 update, after installation version number to Build 19045.2908.
Microsoft has released a new version of Win10 Build 19045.2908, which is the latest version of Win10 Build 19045.2908.
Windows 10 Build 19045.2908 update content as follows:
- New improvement: After installing this update, users can automatically synchronize their language and region settings after changing the display language and region format of their Microsoft account. If you have enabled language preference synchronization in Windows backup settings, Windows will save these settings to your account.
- New and improved: This update optimizes firewall settings and allows users to configure application group rules.
- New improvement: After installing this update, the Win10 taskbar reintroduces the search box experience. Using it, users can easily access applications, files, settings, etc. from Windows Local and Web.
- This update affects Iran and supports the daylight saving time change order starting in 2022.
- This update resolves an issue affecting the Local Security Agency Subsystem Services (LSASS) process, which could cause the process to stop responding and cause the computer to restart. The error code is 0xc0000005 (STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION).
- Resolved an issue affecting Microsoft Edge browser IE mode that caused the tabbed window manager to stop responding.
- Addresses an issue affecting Microsoft Edge browser IE mode that caused pop-ups to open in the background instead of in the foreground.
- This update resolves an issue affecting the Windows Remote Management (WinRM) client. The client returned an HTTP server error status (500). This error occurs when it runs a transfer job in the Storage Migration Service.
- This update resolves a rare issue that could cause the input destination to be empty. This issue could occur when a user attempted to convert a physical point to a logical point during a hit test. As a result, the computer would raise a stop error.
- This update resolves an issue that affects protected content. When a user minimizes a window with protected content, the content is displayed at a time when it should not be. This happens when the user uses the taskbar thumbnail live preview.
- This update resolves an issue affecting provisioning packages. They were not available in some cases when a boost was required.
- This update resolves an issue affecting Mobile Device Management (MDM) customers. The issue was causing devices to fail to print.
- This update changes the application icon for certain mobile providers.
- This update resolves an issue affecting signed Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies. They do not apply to the Secure Kernel, which happens when the user enables Secure Boot.
- This update resolves an issue affecting Windows Defender Application Control. Policies that use hash rules to block software may not stop the software from running.
- This update affects Xbox Elite users who have an Xbox Accessible controller. This update applies the handle remapping preference on the desktop.
- This update resolves an issue that occurs when using a PIN to sign in to Windows Hello Enterprise Edition. Logging in to Remote Desktop Services may fail with the error message “The request is not supported.
- This update improves the performance of the search box.
- This update resolves an issue that affects the administrator account lockout policy.
- This update resolves an issue affecting Active Directory users and computers that caused responses to stop. This occurred when a user enabled or disabled multiple objects at the same time using TaskPad view.
- This update resolves an issue that affects the Unified Write Filter (UWF). The device may stop responding when a user turns it off by invoking Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
- This update resolves an issue affecting the Resilient File System (ReFS). A stop error occurred that prevented the operating system from booting properly.
- This update resolves an issue affecting MySQL commands. These commands failed on Windows Xenon containers.
- This update resolves an issue affecting SMB Direct. Endpoints may not be available on systems that use multi-byte character sets.