Microsoft today released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.601 and Build 22622.601 (KB5017384) updates to the Beta channel.
- Build 22622.601 = Enables new features by default.
- Build 22621.601 = Disable new features by default.
The testers in the channel with new features turned off by default (22621.xxxx) can upgrade to another version (22622.xxx) by checking for updates and choosing to install the update.
However, in Build 22621.601 and Build 22622.601, Microsoft didn’t bring any new features, just a few bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the network icon on the lock screen did not respond and caused the lock screen to crash.
- Updated the start date for Chilean Daylight Saving Time. It will start on September 11, 2022, instead of September 4, 2022.
- Reduced the power consumption of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol when in sleep mode on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that was affecting dual SIM calls. If your phone selected the ‘no SIM’ state and a call were initiated on the device, the dual SIM feature would not work.
We are investigating an issue with audio stops working in the most recent Beta Channel release, as reported by some testers