The vice president of artificial intelligence at Microsoft Azure said at a recent seminar that artificial intelligence will replace many technical jobs, but jobs that require creativity, such as artists, will not be affected by AI.
Some netizens posted in the Reddit community, saying that Microsoft recently invited him and a small number of users to hold a party to discuss artificial intelligence with the vice president of Microsoft Azure AI.
The vice president of Microsoft Azure AI believes that in the foreseeable future, especially technical jobs such as programmers and software developers, will be replaced by AI within the next 10 years.
The key to the vice president is as follows:
- Artificial intelligence will have an impact on the job market, including truck drivers and copywriters, and AI will replace 50-60% of jobs in the next few decades.
- Some countries and regions may impose restrictions on artificial intelligence, which may lead to some areas of artificial intelligence being completely blocked.
- AI can play an important role in maintaining social justice by democratizing access to powerful tools.
- Artificial general intelligence will be within this decade, but there are concerns about its unpredictability.
- Governments will also work with tech giants such as Microsoft to emphasize the development of artificial intelligence.
- Creative work, such as artwork, will be one of the few jobs that will not be disrupted by AI.