Logitech announced Engineered for Intel Evo validation for several Logitech mice and keyboards, according to Logitech. By working with Intel and passing rigorous testing, these Logitech devices now meet the strict reliability, interoperability, and security requirements of Intel’s Evo validation.
Logitech’s validated keyboards and mice are as follows.
- MX Master 3 for Business
- MX Keys Combo for Business
- MX Master 3S for Business
- MX Anywhere 3 for Business
- MX Keys Mini for Business
- MX Keys Mini Combo for Business
- MX Keys Combo for Business | Gen 2
- Signature M650 for Business
- Lift for Business
- MX Master 3S Wireless Mouse
- MX Anywhere 3 Wireless Mouse
- MX Keys Keyboard
- MX Keys Mini Keyboard
- M650 Wireless Mouse
- Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
The Engineered for Intel Evo program extends rigorous certification and industry co-design to accessory partners. In addition to existing Thunderbolt 4 docking stations, displays, storage and wireless headsets, a number of industry partners have contributed new accessories such as mice, keyboards and access points to the program.