According to the official information announced by Lenovo ZUI, the Legion Y70 phone officially opened ZUI 14.0.555 OTA1 full push.
The company’s newest product is a new version of ZUI 14.0.555 OTA1, which was officially announced by Lenovo ZUI, the Y70 will be available on ZUI 14.0.555 OTA1.
The new version of ZUI 14.0.555 OTA1 will be updated to include the automatic brightness parameter, the minimum brightness, a new copy of the bus card number, and an updated rotating logic for the multitasking interface.
Legion Y70 ZUI 14.0.555 OTA1 update.
- Update the auto-brightness parameter to increase the minimum brightness.
- Repairing the Android system error pop-up after the NFC card is turned on by Everbright Bank simulation.
- Repairing the problem of the pull-down status bar splash screen when running scores by AnTuTu score software.
- Add the function of copying public transport card numbers.
- Update the rotation logic of the multitasking interface.
- Repair the memory leak problem of the game assistant.
- Fix some known problems.
The Lenovo Legion Y70 gaming phone was released in August this year with a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED straight screen that supports a 144Hz refresh rate, up to 800nit brightness, 1000nit local peak brightness, and global DC dimming.
The Y70 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ processor, a 5000mAh battery, 68W charging and multi-functional NFC, and a 50MP main camera + 13MP ultra wide-angle macro lens + 2MP depth-of-field triple camera on the rear.