Keychron today announced the launch of the M2 tri-mode wireless mouse, priced at RMB 228, on e-commerce platforms tonight.
Keychron M2 tri-mode wireless mouse is introduced as follows:
- 53g lightweight body, right-hand streamlined design fits the palm curve.
- Equipped with PAW3395 flagship sensor chip, providing up to 26000DPI, 650IPS and 50G acceleration for precise gripping.
- The 80 million cycles of micro-switches are reliable and durable and provide a crisp press feeling.
- Equipped with two types of 2.4G receivers (Type-C / Type-A) to meet different needs of users.
- Supports Keychron proprietary drivers for more personalized settings (modify keystrokes, DPI, return rate, etc.).