Intel today officially announced a new generation of NUC 13 Pro models (codename Arena Canyon), divided into Kit and Mini PC two versions, up to 6P + 8E core i7-1370P low-voltage processor, only supports DDR4 memory.
The NUC 13 Pro Mini PC is described as bringing a variety of enterprise-class functional features:
- Supports up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3200 MHz memory.
- Two M.2 slots for PCIe x4 Gen 4 NVMe SSDs are available.
- Intel i226 network card with speeds up to 2.5 Gbps.
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.3.
- Two HDMI ports and two Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- Three USB 3.2 ports and one USB 2.0 port.
According to the introduction, Intel NUC 13 Pro pricing ranging from $340 (currently about RMB 2336 ) to $1080 (currently about RMB 7420), some SKUs will be available at the end of March, and most configurations will be available in June.