AITO asked the world of automobiles today to announce the 2023 August delivery date, August deliveries reached 5018 units.
AITO’s new M7 five-seater will go on sale on September 12, with a pre-sale price starting at 258,000 yuan, and is said to have a newer smart cockpit, smart driving, design layout, and stronger body, chassis, and performance, so we can look forward to seeing if deliveries will pick up in September.
At present, a number of automobile enterprises have announced a delivery date of August 2023.
Summarizes them as follows:
- AITO August sales of 4,009 units: up 65% year-on-year, a new all-time high for the brand
- Smart cars delivered 3,201 units in August, with a cumulative total of 31,033 units delivered this year
- Wuling Bengo’s August sales of 20,188 units, with cumulative sales exceeding 100,000 units
- GAC EAN delivered 52,057 vehicles in August.
- Skyworth Auto Delivered 3693 Units in August: 987 Units Exported Overseas, a Year-on-Year Increase of 132.41
- SAIC-GM delivered 8,017 new energy vehicles in August, up 55.5% year-on-year
- Deep Blue Automobile delivered 14,736 units in August, with the S7 model delivering 10,039 units in a single month.
- Neta Auto delivered 12,103 vehicles in August, up 21% year-on-year
- Zero Run Auto: 14,190 New Cars Delivered in August, C11 Series Breaks 10,000 in a Single Month
- GAC-Toyota sold 79,757 units in August, including 18,389 units of Frontlander.
- Ideal Automobile delivered 34,914 units in August, with all three models breaking 10,000 units.
- Zhiji LS7 model sold 1,537 units in August, and the national high-speed elevated NOA will be opened by the end of the year.
- BAIC Blue Valley: Beijing New Energy Vehicle Sales in August Totaled 7,878 Units, Year-on-Year Growth of 90.15%
- Sales of new energy vehicles (including AITO) in August totalled 6,243 units, down 57.37% year-on-year.
- Zhiji LS7 sold 1,537 units in August, and orders for Jiji LS6 exceeded 10,000, which will be officially launched in mid- to early October.
- Zeekr delivered 12,303 units in August, a record high, with double growth for seven consecutive months.
- Xpeng Auto delivered 13,690 units in August: 43% year-on-year growth, G6 breaks through 7,000 units
- Kia Motors sold 255,481 units globally in August, and the EV6 / EV5 models were launched in China.
- Nio delivered 19,329 units in August: up 81% year-on-year, down 5.5% from a year earlier.
- SAIC sold 92,000 new-energy vehicles in August, up for the eighth consecutive month.
- BYD Auto sold 274,386 units in August, up 56.8% year-on-year
- AITO delivered 5,018 units in August, down 50% from a year earlier.