Huawei recently pushed the system update to Huawei Mate 50 series phones, adding some new features and optimizing for the existing features.
The push update version number is 188.8.131.525 (C00E300R5P11), with the following specific updates:
- Universal cards: Combination cards can be automatically expanded or contracted with the increase or decrease of cards, and stacked cards can be automatically rotated and displayed with the change of scenes.
- Wisdom multi-window: new split-screen state can be saved, save the split-screen state to the desktop, click the split-screen combination icon to open the dual-application split-screen mode with one key; optimize the wisdom multi-window experience, when returning to the desktop, the hover window will automatically shrink to a small window to continue the task.
- Charging: Optimize the charging experience of Turbo mode for super fast charging.
- Pure mode: Optimize pure mode, improve security, provide second confirmation pop-up window for application jumping, reduce the risk of misoperation, and make every step of jumping knowable and controllable.
- System: Support one-step preview of documents, no need to select the opening method by pop-up box; call audio can be switched between speakers, handsets, and different Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi-device broadcast center; optimize Huawei print interface, simplify and unify the print portal, and make it easier to print documents in one step.
Huawei Super Fast Charge Turbo is an upgrade feature introduced by Huawei for its terminal devices in terms of charging, which can further speed up the charging speed when using the original fast charging kit and turn on the “Super Fast Charge Turbo” mode.
When this mode is turned on, the phone charging UI will not only display “Max plus specific charging power”, but also add “Turbo” in the place where the word “Super Fast Charging” was originally displayed. “This will make it easier for users to determine the charging status. This will reduce the time needed to restore power to the device, but will also be accompanied by some heat.