Huawei’s WATCH 4 series of smartwatches have now received the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 version update. This update adds the “Crescent Window” function corresponding to the “Live Window” on the phone, as well as the album dial, interval training mode and other functions.
Summarizes it as follows:
- The new string and moon window, and the phone live window of the same lineage, near the reminder to lift the wrist can be seen
- New album dial, can change the photo color, time style, function components, etc.
- Support checkerboard desktop to display app names
- New official preset dials for Astronaut, Shiba Inu and so on
- New interval training mode
- Add heart rate broadcast function
- Some dials support dual-mode setting synchronization
- Himalaya apps are added to the ultra-long battery life mode
- Other function items and experience items are optimized.
Note: All-round mode supports all the above updates, and ultra-long life mode supports the above 2, 5-8 updates.
Public test instructions:
- Please use a Huawei phone with HarmonyOS 4 and turn on the switch in the watch: Settings > Dial & Desktop > String Moon Window, and go to the device management page of the Sports & Health app, and turn on the switch of Calendar, Smart Assistant・Today, and related apps in Messages & Notifications.
- Before updating, please update the Huawei Sports & Health app to version 184.108.40.2060 or above via the App Market.
- If you are using the Album Dial and its default photos, after updating HarmonyOS4, the Album Dial no longer displays the default photos, so please follow the instructions to add photos for use.
- If you encounter any problems during the beta testing process, please visit My Huawei Apps > Pollen > + > Feedback or call Huawei’s consumer service hotline at 950800 for support.
- Please stay connected to the network during the update process, and it is recommended that you connect to a WLAN hotspot through your watch to update the system. If the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, so please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, and the device will restart automatically after the system update.
Here is the sponsor promotion:
Lenovo TWS Earphone is only $9.9BUY IT NOW