Honor Magic 4 series and has not yet upgraded MagicOS 7.0 partners pay attention! Honor today started the 7.0 version of the public test for users of the Honor Magic 4 series, unlimited places, all users can directly upgrade.
You need to sign up for the public beta in the Glory Club App and download the beta description file; if your phone has already been upgraded to the MagicOS 7.0 beta version, you don’t need to participate in the public beta because Glory has already taken the initiative to push the beta version for the beta users.
It is worth mentioning that the Honor MagicOS system does not support users to return the version by themselves, if you want to withdraw from the public beta, you must go to the nearest Gloria service outlet for help.
Note: Version number view method: Settings-> System-> About phone, if the current version number is not on the baseline, please upgrade to this version online before participating in the public test. (Upgrade method reference: Settings-> System and Updates-> Software Update)
Cautions before upgrading.
- Before upgrading to the public beta version, please back up your phone’s important data and make sure the backup content is complete and valid to avoid data loss due to data incompatibility or other unexpected situations after upgrading.
- Before upgrading the public beta version, please make sure the current version of your phone is on the baseline version (see II. Applicable models for details).
- It is recommended to set aside 10GB of internal storage space on your phone to avoid the possibility of not being able to upgrade due to a lack of space. (How to check the storage space: Settings -> Storage).
- Please make sure your phone does not have ROOT.
Public test activity plan and registration entrance.
- Opening date of public test activity: January 10, 2023
- Registration instructions for the public test
1. Registration for the public test is only supported by the “Glory Club” App on the cell phone, not the computer. Please make sure the latest version of the Glory Club App before registration (you can enter the application market to upgrade the “Glory Club” App to the latest version or through the “Glory Club App-> My-> Check Update” to upgrade).
2. Please upgrade to the baseline version first (see “II. Applicable models” section above), then download and install the public beta description file, and then enter “Settings -> System and Updates -> Software Updates -> Check for updates” to upgrade the public beta version (for the public beta description file, please (Go to the registration portal to download).
3. After the public beta description file reaches its expiration date (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and delete the public beta description file automatically.
Next month, Honor will also open MagicOS 7.0 public test for Honor 70 series.
"Honor Magic4 series "MagicOS 7.0 public test upgrade [Registration Portal" "Honor MagicOS 7 Public Beta Upgrade FAQ" for more information on the public beta test" "MagicOS 7 Public Test Activity Guide" for operation guidance"